Still thinking of what to do during Movement Control Order (MCO) period? Let’s join Art Genius’s Together We Fight Hero Design Contest, where you can spend your precious time fruitfully with your kids to design your very own hero! Besides family bonding time, you also stand a chance to win great prizes worth more than RM1,000!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO JOIN?
It is OPEN to all Malaysian resident aged 12 years old and below.
HOW TO JOIN?
1. Complete the online registration form (Click here )
2. Design and name your own hero to fight virus (draw and color) in a paper of at least A4 size.
** Any colouring medium is accepted **
3. Submit the following photos by Whatsapp to 012-2272977:
i) A close up photo of your completed drawing
ii) A photo of your child (The participant) holding the completed drawing
** Please take note that this is an online contest and we DO NOT accept any drawings by postage **
4. Once we receive your photos (as mentioned in Step 3), we will upload them to our official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ArtGeniusCreative
5. After that, you may start to collect as many public votes via Facebook “Like” as possible for your drawing
(Scores will be given on the basis of 30% – Public Vote via Facebook “Like”, 70% – Judge)
HOW TO VOTE?
1. “Like” Art Genius Facebook Page (Click here )
2. Go to our photo album (Click here )
3. “Like” the contestant’s photo that you wish to vote for
Note: Vote is only considered valid once all the steps mentioned above are done
SUBMISSION & VOTING DEADLINE: 30th April 2020
PRIZES (Worth more than RM1000!)
Gold Award – 3 Months AGC Scholarship + RM100 Cash Voucher + Trophy + E-Certificate
Silver Award – 2 Months AGC Scholarship + RM50 Cash Voucher + Trophy + E-Certificate
Bronze Award – 1 Month AGC Scholarship + RM30 Cash Voucher + Trophy + E-Certificate
** An E-Certificate will be offered to every participants **
Note: Winners will be announced within a week after 30th April 2020 in our official Facebook Page
For more information on the RULES & REGULATIONS, (please click here)